Normally at this time of year we would be busy planning our much anticipated November Late Night Christmas Shopping Event, when we give away up to 20% off purchases.
Previous years events have always been extremely popular with both our lovely customers and staff and have seen hundreds of people join in with the festive atmosphere, enjoy tasty treats from local suppliers and of course receive a fantastic discount on purchases!
For the first time we have had to make the sad decision to cancel our Late Night Christmas Shopping Event. Due to the uncertainty of current times, the evening just wouldn’t be the same and have that festive buzz of previous years, however we don’t want you to miss out!
So, we have decided to treat our Privilege Card Holders a discount of up to 20% off purchases in November!
Every time you make a purchase in the Garden Centre in October with your Privilege Card, you will receive a voucher for up to 20% off a purchase in November! This excludes Restaurant purchases and instore concessions. You could spend your voucher on plants for your garden or home, Christmas decorations, beautiful home and giftware, oak furniture, tasty treats from our food hall, something for your pets or so much more. Treat yourself or why not pick up some great Christmas presents?
– Voucher valid between 01/11/2020 – 30/11/2020 only and will automatically expire after this date and therefore cannot be redeemed.
– Strictly one voucher per transaction.
– Up to 20% off purchases from Highfield Garden World (excluding the Restaurant) when voucher and your privilege card are used in conjunction in one transaction.
– Only 10% off selected lines including Indoor/Outdoor Furniture and Leisure, Food Hall, Alcohol, Machinery, Fuel and Pet Shop purchases.
– No discount will be applied to Gift Voucher or Restaurant purchases.
– Original voucher plus your Privilege Card must be used in conjunction at time of qualifying November purchase.
– Customer must be present with voucher and Privilege Card to receive discount.
– All items are subject to availability.
– Highfield Garden World accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers. Voucher cannot be replaced in any of these circumstances.
– Highfield Garden World reserves the right to refuse any voucher which they deem to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be fraudulent.
– Highfield Garden World reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without reason and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
– Excludes concessions World of Water, Edinburgh Woollen Mill, Peacocks and Pavers.