Introduction & General Information
1. The ‘Privilege Card’ is the trading name for the loyalty card scheme that rewards members with points redeemable as vouchers when they make qualifying purchases made at Highfield Garden World, The Restaurant and The Pet Shop. Why include the pet shop – no separate till there anymore.
2. Your name, full postal address, signature and email address (if applicable) must be provided for a Privilege Card to be registered. Applicants must be aged 16 or over and must have a resident UK, Channel Island or Isle of Man address. Highfield Garden World reserves the right to refuse an application for any good reason.
3. All Privilege Cards belong to Highfield Garden World and are only valid in the UK.
4. If we identify that you hold two or more Privilege Card accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion.
5. The Privilege Card scheme is for personal use only; business use is strictly prohibited and constitutes abuse. Highfield Garden World reserves the right, at point of purchase or retrospectively, to determine whether a transaction constitutes business usage
6. Highfield Garden World can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Privilege Card account and points accrued if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or associated offers.
7. If Highfield Garden World reasonably suspect abuse, fraud or misconduct in respect of use of the Privilege Card, it may refuse to issue and/or cancel points or vouchers. You may not rely on any human or software error which results in the award of points or vouchers to which you are not entitled under these conditions.
8. Highfield Garden World will only be liable to Privilege Cardholders for losses Privilege Cardholders suffer from Highfield Garden World breaches of these conditions. Subject to point 7. above, Highfield Garden World’s sole liability shall be to credit to the relevant account any points that have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. These Conditions prevail if they conflict with any other material issued by Highfield Garden World to Privilege Cardholders in connection with the operation of the Privilege Card Scheme.
9. If Highfield Garden World decides to transfer the scheme to another legal entity it may transfer all of its rights and obligations under these conditions without your consent and may disclose information about you to any potential or new owner. Can we do this now with GDPR??
10. In addition to section 7. above, Highfield Garden World also reserves the right to: (a) stop issuing Privilege Cards at any time; (b) on notice to you, alter or amend these conditions of operation of the Privilege Card; and (c) on notice to you, withdraw or cancel the Privilege Cards and/or the points (including the redemption and issue of such) and/or terminate the Privilege Card scheme. In particular, we may close your account if sufficient points have not been earned to qualify for the issuance of vouchers for 12 months.
11. You may terminate your Privilege Card at any time in which case all points on the Privilege Card or vouchers issued shall be lost.
12. You are responsible for the security of your Privilege Card. If you believe an unauthorized person has compromised the security of the Privilege Card by. (something missing here!) Lost, damaged or stolen
Privilege Cards can be replaced by calling Highfield. Highfield Garden World is not responsible for any unauthorized use of the Privilege Card or any lost or stolen vouchers.
13. Any Privilege Card issued is personal to the person whose personal details were submitted with their registration. A Privilege Card and any points on it are non-transferable, and can only be used by the registered cardholder.
14. The Privilege Card scheme is not open to employees of Highfield Garden World.
1. The standard number of points you will collect are one point for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases; ppoints will be awarded on all merchandise sold in participating Highfield Garden World departments, with the exception of gift vouchers, home delivery, products from in-store concessions and other products from time to time as notified.
2. If you forget your Privilege Card, please keep your receipt from any transaction and bring it back instore with your Privilege Card. A cashier can then assign the points from the transaction onto your Privilege Card. A valid receipt with a transaction number must be presented to assign points.
3. Highfield Garden World reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by Highfield Garden World from time to time in at its sole discretion.
4. Highfield Garden World reserves the right to withdraw points on promotions/offers without notice.
1. One point is worth one penny to spend on products in store. We will not exchange Privilege Card points for cash and the offer is non-transferable.
2. You will be asked by a cashier at time of payment if you would like to use the points accumulated on your Privilege Card taken off the full price of the transaction. If you choose to do so this will take off 100% of your points accumulated from the transaction. If the total amount of the transaction is more than the points accumulated the remaining amount will stay on your Privilege Card account.
4. Highfield Garden World reserves the right to ask for identification such as driving licence or bus pass when spending points.
5. We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for Privilege Card point’s collection and redemption in store without notice
6. Spending points may be subject to network availability in store. What does this mean?
7. Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Privilege Card account are subject to store network availability. Again what does this mean – network availability?
1. If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Privilege Card account
If a product you buy with Privilege Card points is faulty, please return it to Highfield Garden World. If necessary, we will credit your account with the right number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
1.Use of your personal data: (a) By joining up to Loyalty Scheme and providing your personal data you agree to your name, age, date of birth, postal address, email address and other personal data you supply (‘personal data’) being used by operators Highfield Garden World (which currently include The Restaurant). (b) You agree to your personal data being used by Highfield Garden World and by the companies we use to help us organize and administer your application and account so that we can send you updates and information by email and/or post about Highfield Garden World: (i) ‘Privilege Card Scheme mailings and notification of any programme changes. (ii) Marketing and promotional materials about goods and/or services on offer at Highfield Garden World. Can we still use the ‘you agree’ under the new GDPR rules
2. Retention: We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as is necessary to administer your membership with the Loyalty Scheme. If you cancel your registration as a member we will ‘deactivate’ your details on our database and retain your details on our database for 3 years for administration purposes or for any longer period required by law before deleting your profile automatically.
4. We respect the fact that your personal information is your information, and we will make it easy for you to update or change your personal details or marketing permissions. Please help us to help you by letting us know if your contact details change or if you spot any errors in the information we hold about you.